Zempire Evo TM V2 Tenda, verde/grigio (green)
The large awning area, PVC skylights and excellent ventilation make the Evo TM V2 Zempire's latest and best mid-range tent for couples or small families. A light-diffusing sleeping tent fabric ensures undisturbed sleep on lazy mornings, and the angled beam design provides improved wind stability and headroom throughout the tent.
Creates private and protected space at the front of the tent, ideal for relaxing out of the sun or sharing a meal.
Rear window with external cover
Provides vital airflow into the bedroom area on warm nights while the outer cover offers extra privacy and weather protection.
Zip out dividing curtains
Converts the rear sleeping area into 2 private sleeping spaces with their dedicated entry-exit.
Light diffusing fabric
Breathable light-diffusing fabric keeps the sleeping area darker so the sun does not disturb a lazy morning sleep-in.
Serolink Frame System
An attachment system that connects the frame directly to the fly. Offering increased strength and flexibility while reducing weight and bulk.
Tinted PVC window panels create a feeling of space inside the tent while maintaining privacy and weather protection.
1. Ensure guy ropes are out at all times during use.
2. Never pack your product away wet. If you must take your product down when wet, ensure that it is dried completely as soon as possible to prevent mildew from forming.
3. If mildew does form on your tent, wash off with warm water and a soft brush to prevent further growth, do not use soap or detergents.
4. It is important that lower vents are opened at all times to reduce condensation. During humid or damp conditions, it is recommended that the waterproof door covers are opened to expose the mesh layer, enabling additional airflow throughout your tent.
5. Do not use an open flame inside your tent. The fabric has been treated with a fire retardant but is in no way fire-proof.
6. In very windy conditions, your roof cover should be removed to prevent damage.
7. Do not use open-cell foam mats directly on the tent floor. This can cause condensation between the mat and floor and if not dried out, can lead to mildew from forming.
- Protezione UV: UPF 50
- tenda interna rimovibile
Opinione del cliente
Vogliamo la tua opinione. Scrivi per primo una recensione di questo prodotto.